So, you found wheat, got a task for which you need flour, but you don’t have flour itself? In this guide, we will tell you how to make it.
You need to complete the quest chain, and only after that the mill will be unlocked. You can build it from that moment. In the early stages of the game, you will receive several new recipes that require the use of flour. You cannot buy it anywhere, on any of the islands in Summer in Mara! Fortunately, its receipt is associated with a specific quest.
Before you can unlock the mill, which is needed to create flour, a lot of work needs to be done. To begin, complete the quests Koa – the story of an old woman with a lighthouse. As soon as you complete approximately 60% of the main tasks, she will send you to the southern island to meet with her friend. When you do this, you can improve the hammer. When you do this, go back to your old friend and find out that she creates stables. She will ask you to return to the city and talk with Awan.
Chat with this character to get a mill recipe. Return to your native island, build a mill and create wheat flour.
Summer in Mara Also read:
- How to Get the Best Tools in Summer in Mara
- Where to find canvas in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Pineapple in Summer in Mara
- How to Make Flour in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Nails in Summer in Mara
- Endings Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Bananas in Summer in Mara
- How to Create Ingots in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Silver Ore in Summer in Mara
- Where to Catch Catfish and Bass in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find the Golden Key (and others) in Summer in Mara
- How to Get Better Hammer in Summer in Mara
- How to Get More Fertilizer in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Mushrooms in Summer in Mara
- How to Get Water in Summer in Mara
- How to Get a Better Hoe in Summer in Mara
- Where to Catch Squid in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Coal in Summer in Mara
- Where to find Novel in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find Crabs in Summer in Mara
- Where to Find a Thread in Summer in Mara
AlexaJun 28, 2020 8:05 am
I am playing on a switch and the option to interact with the mill is not working, I am not sure if you have to interact with the mill directly to get wheat or is there another way? This is driving me nuts!
AlexaJun 28, 2020 8:06 am
Sorry, I meant to say Flour not Wheat*
Danny BartoszOct 09, 2020 12:38 am
You can buy flour from one of the merchant women in Qälis. I can’t remember her name, but she’s standing in front of the fruit stall diagonally across from the merchant you can talk to. I’ve bought some there any time I needed any
genibeeJan 08, 2021 2:33 am
ok I figured it out, you need to make it in the Kitchen from your house