We talk about how to activate the developer console and what commands you can enter there.
How to activate the console for cheats
If you play the licensed version of the game, go to the Steam/steamapps/common/Xcom Chimera Squad/Binaries/Win64 folder and find the game’s shortcut. There will be many files in it, but you are interested in the executable. Then click on it with RMB and select “Send to Desktop”.
Go to the desktop, click RMB on the shortcut and select “Properties”. In the “Object” line at the end, press the spacebar and add -allowconsole -autodebug. As a result, you should get something like “… Binaries\Win64\XCom.exe” -allowconsole -autodebug.
Now run the game and see that it has a lot of new features. One of the most noteworthy is the automatic battle mode. You can skip missions in which you do not want to fight. Your team will win, but keep in mind that this often ends with an injury to one of the Agents.
- In the console itself, which opens when you click on ~, enter the following commands:
- GiveResource credits 100 – get 100 credits
- GiveResource elerium 100 – get 100 eleria
- GiveResource intel 100 – get 100 intelligence
- GiveItem Medikit 10 – get 10 first-aid kits
- GiveItem VenomRounds 10 – Get 10 Poison Ammo
- GiveItem APRounds 10 – get 10 armor-piercing rounds
- GiveItem MissDamageUpgrade_Sup 10 (Stock) – get 10 butt
- GiveItem AimUpgrade_Sup 10 (Scope) – get 10 sights
- GiveItem ClipsizeUpgrade_Sup 10 (Ext. Magazine) – get 10 extended stores
- givemetonsofresources – get 10,000 credits, eleria and intelligence each
- god – immortality mode
You can enter the name of other items and indicate the desired quantity. Here are a few other things:
- AutokeyCard 1 Automatic Key Card
- BreachingCharge – explosives for penetration
- CeasefireGrenade – Disorientation Grenade
- FlashbangGrenade – Light Noise Grenade
- SmokeGrenade – Smoke Grenade
- TracerRounds – precision bullets
- TranqRounds – Sleeping Bullets