Looting can be very important in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. It contributes to your wealth and ultimately to your whole crew. There are different locations for different items, and you will find a lot of chests scattered through the Viking world.
If you are searching particularly for a Carbon Ingot, then this guide will help you find it. There is a specific location for it, and along with the ingot you will get other items.
How to Get the First Ingot – Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
This location will be at the very beginning, even before you go to England. Let’s get to how you can get your first ingot in this game:
- Travel to this location:
2. It can be difficult to get to the small iceberg/island showcased on the map. Use the platforms in the water to get to it.
3. Once you do, follow the built plank platforms on the left side of it.
4. After climbing a bit, use the pillar from the sunken ship to get to jump to these planks:
5. Climb to the next rock, and shoot at this staircase to lower it:
6. Climb it, and on top you will find a big expensive looking chest. Inside you will find a Carbon Ingot.
It can be quite difficult to get to this area, so follow the steps very carefully. There are other ways to climb to the top, but this is the easiest by far.
The chances are very small that you miss this island, because all wealth locations will be marked by a gold sign on the map and minimap.
There are more than twenty wealth locations in Norway. Each of them is a different item, like gear, abilities, cargo, and ingots. Finding all of this will get you the Completionist All the Way achievement.