There are tons of powerful weapons in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. But the most special and unique weapon is undoubtedly Odin’s spear.
You will be familiar with Odin if you have played a good amount of the game. Odin is the god of gods. He is often associated with wisdom, death, war, knowledge, and healing.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Odin’s Spear
How to get Odin Spear in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla :
- First, you will need to complete the story arc “In the Hall of the Slain” before you can get it.
- Now you must go to the cave called Goinnhellir in Hordafylke.
- It can be difficult to get to this place, but whatever you do, don’t get discouraged as you will fail a lot.
4. This is where you need to enter:
5. Once you are inside, the path will be straightforward, so follow it.
6. At the end you will find the Gungnir Spear!
This is a mythical spear, and keep in mind that it is a two-handed weapon.
Odin might appear when you sleep at night in the game. He will appear in fragmented images, and this can tell you a lot of information on the story of Valhalla.
Interestingly, you can find the all-mighty Odin Spear, which is also called “Gungnir”. It has a powerful feeling to it that comes only with this weapon.
Odin’s Spear – Gungnir Stats
Being a powerful and mythical weapon, you will get at least 94 ATK with this weapon. Interestingly, it has 115 Stun and 14 WGT.
At what this spear excels is having three rune slots, like any other legendary item, which allows for special perks being added to it.
You will also get 96 Crit with 48 speed. It’s still relatively fast, even for a two-handed mythical spear.
Lastly, it has a special ability on it, which will allow it to extend it’s range by using a force field on it. This means that you will be able to hit enemies further than the weapon’s original length!