We will tell you how to find the lock picks hidden in the game to open every locked drawer and locker.
- The first master key can be obtained inside the Dimitrescu castle. Kill the first daughter Dimitrescu and look for the lockpick on the cabinet in the second room in the kitchen. In the same hallway, there is a case with an upgrade for a pistol.
- When you rise from the studio with five bells to the attic, look for the lockpick on the boxes around the corner to the left, where the dead man is lying.
- Another lockpick is hidden in the armory where you kill Dimitrescu’s third daughter.
- After returning from Dimitrescu castle, you will drive under a tractor with a jack. Kill the reinforced werewolf and knock the lock off the blue gate on the left. You will find yourself in the courtyard of the violin maker’s house. There is a master key on the right in the stall of the street toilet.
- When you get the wheel for the well, explore the village and find the courtyard next to the DO NOT ENTER gate on the right. There is a well here. Pick up the bucket and find the lockpick.
- Inside the gardener’s house, located on the way to the Beneviento house. But you can get inside the house after the destruction of the puppeteer.
- In the building of the village with a water wheel, where the grenade launcher is. The lockpick lies on the windowsill.
- Sail the boat behind the swinging drawbridge between the Duke and the ritual site. You will return to the house behind the Dimitrescu castle. There is a well behind the house. There is a staircase in it. Go downstairs and look for the lockpick in the water.
- The last two lockpicks are at the Heisenberg factory. At level B4, the lockpick is on the operating room table, to the left of the entrance.
- At level B3, you need to get to the mine with a rotating drill. The lockpick is in a metal cabinet.
- Full Walkthrough — All Levels, Bosses & Secrets
- All Lock Picks Location
- All Goats of Warding
- All Padlock Combinations
- All Treasures (How to Make Money) and Secrets
- All Weapons and How to Improve them
- All Animals, Kitchen Duke, Recipes
- How to Increase Inventory