Everything about the in-game crafting system – how to unlock new recipes, where to find blueprints and crafting materials, quality meat, juicy poultry, excellent fish and much more
To begin with, the first crafting recipes will be available to you by default. Throughout the game, you can create both cartridges for different weapons and other items. For example, mines.
Drawings for crafting
- Medicine – available by default. Ingredients: 1 Reagent and 1 Herb.
- Pistol Ammo – Available by default. Composition: 2 Rusty Scrap and 2 Gunpowders.
- Shotgun cartridges – can be bought from the Duke at the first meeting for 3000 Lei. Ingredients: 1 Gunpowder, 2 Rusty Scrap, 1 Reagent.
- Sniper Rifle – can be bought from the Duke at the first meeting for 4000 Lei. Composition: 2 Gunpowders, 1 Rusty Scrap, 1 Reagent.
- Mines – can be bought from the Duke at the first meeting for 3500 Lei. Composition: 1 Rusty Scrap, 1 Metal Scrap.
- Improvised bomb – can be bought from the Duke after visiting Dimitrescu Castle for 2500 Lei. Composition: 1 Gunpowder, 1 Metal Scrap.
- High-explosive shells – can be bought from the Duke after visiting the Beneviento house for 3000 Lei. Composition: 1 Gunpowder, 1 Metal Scrap, 1 Herb.
- Flashbangs – can be bought from the Duke after visiting the Beneviento house for 3000 Lei. Ingredients: 1 Reagent, 1 Rusty Scrap, 1 Herb.
- Full Walkthrough — All Levels, Bosses & Secrets
- All Lock Picks Location
- All Goats of Warding
- All Padlock Combinations
- All Treasures (How to Make Money) and Secrets
- All Weapons and How to Improve them
- How to Increase Inventory
How to Get Quality Meat
- Three fish swim in a reservoir in a cave through which you return to the village from Dimitrescu Castle. X3 Fish.
- After returning from Dimitrescu Castle, when pick up the tractor in the village, go forward and left. Enter the familiar courtyard with two buildings. A black pig has appeared in the barn on the left, from which regular meat falls out. X2 Meat.
- When you open the grate with the symbol in the village and climb over the roof of the building along the yellow stairs, you will find yourself in a courtyard with three chickens. X3 Poultry.
- After returning from the Dimitrescu castle, go to the temple, where you found the coat of arms with the virgin. There is a gate behind it with a mark. Open them with the key marked and kill two chickens. X2 Poultry.
- After returning from the Dimitrescu castle, go to the house where Elena and her father were found. Climb out the window and kill the white pig. This is one of three rare animals. The pig will drop X1 Quality Meat.
How to get juicy wild bird meat
- After returning from Dimitrescu Castle, go to the field with tall grass, which you walked through when you walked to Luisa’s house. Go to the near right corner in front of the field to find two chickens. X2 Poultry.
- Whether you find a photo of a bluebird or not does not matter. Go to the center of the village and go up to the closed crypt with a broken slab. A blue bird sits on a branch above him. Shoot her down to get X1 Juicy Wildfowl.
- Return to the village from Beneviento’s house and then head back. A black goat will appear in the garden on the left (where the shotgun was). Kill him to get X2 Meat.
- When you find yourself at the mill, following to Moro’s laboratory (you need to destroy the slime and climb over the fence), kill two black pigs to get X4 Meat.
- As you travel to Moro’s lab and exit the dam control room, notice the blue pickup ahead. Three roosters are running to his right. X3 Poultry.
- Before going into the room with Chris (behind the curtain), go to the right. This is after the boat trip. This path leads to a reservoir where two catfish swim. Two portions of fish fall out of each. You end up with X4 Fish.
- When you defeat Moro, go back to the place where you boarded the boat. Please note that if you leave this place by elevator, you will no longer be able to return here. Now, here it will be stranded. A shallow path leads to a boat chest (with a treasure), as well as a reservoir with two catfish. X4 Fish.
- After fighting Moro, return to the part of the village where you met the first shaggy monster and found a grenade launcher. There is a chicken pen here. Kill them by first opening the door with the handle from the mill. X2 Poultry.
- After you return from Moro to the cemetery in the center of the village, two goats will appear. X4 Meat.
How to Get Finest Fish
- When you go to the werewolf fortress, having opened the gate with six wings, go forward and turn left to Otto’s mill. Go through the water, break the castle and find a black pig. X2 Meat.
- Inside Otto’s mill, after killing the giant, open the red door with three locks. There will be a lot of meat behind it. Here you can find X3 Meat, X1 Poultry and X1 Fish.
- Three more fish can be killed in the reservoir near the bridge leading to the Dimitrescu castle. Go to the village and go through the gate, which was opened with the coats of arms of the maiden and the demon. To the left of the raised bridge, fish will jump. X3 Fish.
- When you return from Moro, go to the place of the ritual and turn right from the bridge. There is a place for a handle at the bottom. Turn it to lower another bridge and go to the boat. Get into the boat, turn around and swim in the opposite direction. This path will lead to a place with a small reservoir, where there is an excellent fish and two common ones. You will receive X1 Finest Fish and X2 Fish.
Duke’s Shop Recipes (How to Upgrade Ethan)
- Herbed Fish – 3 Fish and 2 Poultry. Permanently slightly increases health.
- Bird and Beast Pillaf – 4 Poultry and 1 Meat. Permanently reduces damage when blocked.
- Three-Flavored Mititei – 4 Fish, 2 Poultry, 3 Meat. Increases health forever.
- Tochitura de Pui – 4 Poultry, 3 Meat, 1 Juicy wild fowl. Permanently increases health significantly.
- Ciorba de Porc – 1 Fish, 5 Meat, 1 Quality meat. Permanently reduces block damage significantly.
- Sarmale de Peste – 6 Fish and 1 Excellent Fish. Permanently accelerates movement.