Read the Full Walkthrough Seven Doors. It is an atmospheric and mystery game that will test your skills. Solve puzzles, decipher secret languages, overcome dangerous and spooky situations and even become part of a giant chess game.
Listen to the appeal, we go through the door.
First Door. The Empty Library
Take the GUN and CARTRIDGES from the table in the corner on the right. Look up, shoot a skull attached to a chandelier. Select the GOLDEN SKULL and insert it near the door.
Second Door. The Enigma of Chaos
There are scales near the sculptural group in the center of the room, on its four sides. You find a note to each scale. Find objects that are a puzzle.
Puzzle 1 (the scale is opposite the entrance to the room):
The answer is a potted plant.
Puzzle 2 (go around the sculptural group clockwise):
The answer is a candle in a candlestick.
The answer is a coffin.
The answer is coal in a bucket.
Pick up the GOLDEN SKULL, insert it near the door. Take the LIGHTER and FUEL from the table on the left.
Third Door. The Museum of Soulless Men
IMPORTANT. Be careful, because deviation from the correct route leads to the death of the character.
Go between the two statues to the wall to the right. Go around the statue, go forward a little and turn left, between the bent bodies. Pass between the statues that have extended their hand; go around the statue to the right. Move between the statue on the right and the statue of a crouched person on the left.
Turn left, approach the statue holding the skull in its hands. Take the GOLDEN SKULL, move forward to the wall.
Along it, move and insert the skull into it.
Fourth Door. The Gallery of Framed Dreams
You need to enter the code to get a skull.
Read the note from the table to the left. It makes us understand that the code is the answers to the riddles contained in the notes on the music stands in the center of the room.
- Note 1: The answer is children. Count the pictures in which the children are depicted, we get the first number – 6.
- Note 2: The answer is cats. We count the pictures with the image of cats, we get the second number – 2.
- Note 3: The answer is birds. We count pictures with birds, we get the third number – 8.
- Note 4: The answer is – women reading a book. We count paintings depicting women reading, we get the number 9.
Enter the code 6289, pick up the GOLDEN SKULL.
Fifth Dorr. The Hall of Tragic Fate
IMPORTANT. Another task for agility and speed. With the wrong action, the character may die.
Pass through the central door to wait until the guillotine goes up. Wait when the pendulum axes go one way, and run under them. Guess the moment, we run between horizontal blades. Open the door and pass into the corridor. Pass under the spikes falling from above, and over the spikes that extend from the floor. Pass one more pair of the same traps, jump over the pit, and pick up the GOLD SKULL. Run between the killer balls.
Sixth Door. The Secret of the Pharaoh
Go forward along the central aisle. At the third crossroads we go left; we find a papyrus with decoding of characters. Head to the main passage, cross it, follow to the right branch. At the end, we turn around, along a parallel corridor we exit into the room, where on the bench lies a second papyrus with decoding of characters.
Return to the main passage, go to the right. At the next intersection (fourth), we move to the left, find the third papyrus with decoding of characters.
Return to the main passage, follow to the left. Go around the statues of the Gods on the right, we find a note that contains a hint.
Approach the statues, turn the lever. Rush into the passage that opens on the right.
Decipher the symbols on the wall, turn to the panel.
Click the characters in the order shown in the screenshot. Follow into the opened passage, pick up the GOLDEN SKULL from the bench.
Seventh Door. The Last Game
Take a sheet with the rules from the table on the left and study them.
- to the black field (to the right is the black pawn);
- go forward to the white field;
- diagonally to the left on a white field;
- left to the black field;
- diagonally right to the black box;
- to the right on a white field (in front – a white pawn);
- diagonally left on a white field;
- right to the black field (to the black elephant);
- diagonally right to the black box (edge of the board).
- right to the white field (left – exit);
- forward to the black field (to the black pawn);
- diagonally to the right to the black field (we are between two black pawns);
- forward along the same diagonal;
- directly to the white field (to the black pawn, to the left – the white pawn);
- diagonally to the left (between the white and black pawn). We go out into the corridor, pick up the GOLDEN SKULL.
- We return to the board, already familiar route back to the passage with the exit door. Set the skull in the nest, open the last door.