Rune 2 is an action game with elements slasher of a third-person, whose protagonist is trying to survive during the time of Ragnarok.
- Glowing blue circles are conservation points between which you can quickly travel! However, remember that with this movement any artifacts will be lost. For example, one of those you can find after activating a magnet in the middle of the Herald of the End mission.
- The color of the opponent’s name indicates how strong he is. The weakest savages are marked in green, the stronger ones are yellow and orange.
- Pick up any loot that you find.
- You can store collected items in a chest inside any built house. Regardless of the name of the building you are rebuilding, there is a standard set of objects inside – a grinder, an anvil, a fireplace, a chest and a stone for crafting runes.
- To get the wood, attack the tree with any weapon. Any tree falls after three hits. But depending on the size of the tree, 2-4 branches may remain after the fall.
- Iron, stone, copper are mined during the destruction of stones. You get them during the blows.
- Look for prey inside different chests and bags suspended from poles. You will find such bags already on the first island of the game. Create a bow and arrow so that you can shoot down bags. Aim directly at them.
- Be sure to study all the blue stones to get different information and tips on the game, as well as data about the plot.
- Press Y to see current and completed quests. In addition, there are tests in the far right section. Check out their terms. Follow the appropriate steps to earn extra experience points.
- To restore health points, catch and kill a lizard, deer, boar or wolf. Then cook this meat at the stake. Bonfires are not only in homes, but simply in the surrounding world. Human flesh is better not to eat, otherwise there will be various debuffs.
- Soon your inventory will be full. To unload it, disassemble a rusty and identical weapon, choosing its cell and simultaneously clamping LMB and RMB. If you have a lot of materials of the same type, then move the part to the chest.
- Open the last tab of the anvil to see the menu for creating steel and bronze. Do them to reduce the amount of ore in your inventory.
- The whetstone inside any home allows you to repair all EQUIPPED equipment. If you have a second sword, you will have to equip it and sharpen it again. For each sharpening, special items are consumed (stones from the inventory). You find them when killing enemies, searching chests and bags.
- In addition to the main strike on the LMB and the block on the RMB, you can use a lunge strike. To do this, press CTRL.
- Learn how to use shortcuts as soon as possible. Open the inventory and you will see 10 such cells in the lower left. Items located in the quick access box do not take up space in the inventory!
- During the game, in the lower right corner of the screen you will see five quick access cells that are activated on the 1/2/3/4/5 keys. The ALT key allows you to switch to the second five of such items.
- Runes are consumable items that need to be installed in the quick access cell. The red rune restores HP, the blue one throws away enemies, the orange one increases damage, and the purple one allows you to teleport forward for short distances.
Chapter 1. The Age of Awakening
Reward: 250 experience points.
Follow the marker, pick up weapons and armor. Kill the first opponents. To get the meat of lizards, just step on them, and then collect the carcasses. Collect branches scattered around the location. Also, branches and stones can be obtained by attacking trees and large boulders with any weapon. Collect the right amount of stones; repair a long house to gain access to the fire. Interact with it to cook. On the right side, find the fried lizard and do two pieces.
Forced to serve
Reward: 25 experience points.
Follow the marker and examine the stone. Then go to the remaining stones and break them. In doing so, return to the main stone and attack it to fight enemy. Attack him when there is stamina. If it ends, stay away from him and wait for the green bar to fill.
He is the first serious opponent in the game
Reward: 125 experience points.
Return to the long house, repair weapons and armor, and then interact with the anvil. On the penultimate tab there will be a raft. Build it, and then follow the marker to complete the task.
Herald of the end
Standing on the pier, select the raft from the quick access slot (bottom right, ALT to switch) and set it on the water by pressing F. Swim to the indicated location. Kill enemies, get to the artifact and take it. Take the artifact to the portal at the beginning of the location and interact with it. Swim to the neighboring island and explore the portal. Take the crystal, go along the purple marker using a raft. Arriving ashore, immediately repair a long house. Be careful and do not stand where the walls should be, otherwise you will get stuck in textures!
Follow the marker to find the area behind the purple barrier. Go inside. There will be savages. They are fighting the beasts. Defeat them all to find part of the forge, and then run to any point on a fast journey. On this island, such a point is located along the lower coast, in its right part. Pass the horn to complete the task.
We are writing a continuation!