Walkthrough All levels and Questions in the game for mobile devices Easy Game.
Easy Game Answer
- Which is lighter? First select the ball, then the apple.
- Which of the planets is the largest: Jupiter is the lower right planet.
- Grow a flower: Take the clouds down so that the sun comes out.
- How many Apple are there? Seven.
- Select the largest Snowman: Put all the snowmen together.
- Guess the Card: Move the magician to the right to see the card.
- Cross the River: Move the river to the left. A bridge will appear.
- Which glass contains the most water: In a glass with a paper clip.
- How many facets does this diamond have: 13.
- What will you take with you to survive the zombie apocalypse? Pack all the items in a backpack.
- Find the number 9. Click on the number 9, which is located in the text above the picture.
- In which hand is the coin in. Press both hands at the same time.
- Wake him up. Remove the sleeping mask from the man.
- Assemble the dog. Just collect all the fragments.
- What time is it now? Enter the time you see on the phone.
- Help John. With two fingers, reduce the thug.
- Blow out all the candles.
- Let the bird out. Use the key to the lock, then shake your device.
- Count the coins the wallet. Click on the wallet to open it. Then flip the device.
- Built a tower from the shapes. From top to bottom: blue, green, blue to the right, orange to the left, and orange below.
- Find a fish. Turn the device over and click on the fish until it disappears behind the screen.
- Assemble the bird. Just collect the shards.
- Why is he so surprised? Turn the girl to face you.
- Which one is a mermaid? Click on the top line of water and pull it down.
- Save the snails! Drag the butterfly from the snail to the eagle’s beak.
- Remove the piano. With two fingers, push the hole under the piano, then cut the rope.
- Feed the kitten. Click on the jar, it will open. Tap twice on the jar again to flip it over. Shake your device.
- Complete the puzzle. You just need to assemble the portrait of the caveman from the mosaic.
- There is a waterfall Ahead. Save the snail. Turn the phone to the right and click on the snail.
- Which balloon will pop first if you release them into the air? Choose any color. The remaining two balls must be held with your fingers.
- Select 6 bananas. Click on the text “Apple” and correct it to “Banana”.
- Lift the kettlebell. Press the number 50 and make the weight 0. Lift the weight.
- How many watermelons are there? Five watermelons.
- Wake the kitten up. Move the screen to the right and plug the TV into a power outlet.
- Who will be the first to open the safe? Shake the phone, then click on the thief that appears.
- Find the objects. Just find all the items.
- How many leaves does the tree have? Shake the device and count the remaining leaves.
- Who ate the fish? Tap on a gray kitten.
- Help the snail win! Move the screen to the right side, then move the crying boy closer to the ambulance.
- What is the maximum number of parts you can split the moon into with two cuts? Six.
- Collect the puzzle. Collect the chicken puzzle.
- Help the woman find her glasses. Take off your grandmother’s hat to find the glasses.
- You need this rare coin: click on the apples, then on the bird, then on the thug. Drag the thug onto the apples and cover the seller’s head with a bucket.
- Complete the egg: slide the screen to the right and find the shell at number 1.
- Find a strange dice: look for dice with 7 dots in the lower right corner.
- Heal the frog: give the frog two tablets at once, the upper left and the lower right.
- Heads or tails? Combine the words “Eagle” and “Tails”, then click on it.
- Save the masterpiece: click on the policeman.
- Don’t get sunburn? Rub the bedspread with your finger.
- The cat has been playing with balls of yarn. Tidy up Collect all the balls: on the carpet, under the box and the cat.
- Wake up the elephant: cover the nose of the elephant with your finger.
- Beat Dave at dice: move the colon after the word “You” onto the cube.
- Cheer him up: move the screen to the left, take a bill and give it to a man.
- The sum of which three numbers equals 17?: select 6 + 6 + 5.
- What will the size of the angle become: 30 degrees.
- Reach the exit after collecting all the coins.
- Find your way out on the first try: put a candle next to any door and open it.
- Score 15 with all the dice: move the screen to the left, make the cubes show 6, 6 and 3.
- Reach the exit: control the snail to reach the word “exit”.
- Count 15 seconds: turn the small clock over twice and once the big one.
- Position the missing objects: you need to make sure that the fruits do not intersect in horizontal and vertical lines.
- What will the artist paint? Move the screen to the left and select the caveman.
- How do you reach both houses on time? Press your finger on the ambulance several times until a second car appears.
- Cool off: take a shadow from the boat instead of a horn and a cloud instead of ice cream.
- Answer the call: slide your finger across the bedside table, connect the wires and pick up the handset.
- Place the numbers in circles so that the sum of the numbers in each line equals 8: put the numbers 5, 1 and 2 in a line, put the rest on the sides.
- Count the triangles? fifteen.
- What color will their kitten be? Combine the inscriptions “White” and “Red”.
- Find the three wrong cards: card 11, a queen with the letter “O”, a black ace of diamonds.
- Put the watermelon on each table: put the inscription “watermelon” on the second table.
- Stop when the necessary sequence is shown: just press stop.
- Ten candles were burning in the room. Some of them were blown out. How many candles remained? lit candles will burn, enter the number of extinguished candles in the input field.
- Assemble a burger: just catch the ingredients falling down.
- Get rid of the troublesome fleas: pull the fleas with your fingers and, without releasing them, click on the dots.
- Which mountain was the highest in the world before Everest was discovered? Everest has always been the highest mountain.
- Find something that cannot be bought: click on the egg and hold for a few seconds.
- Pick up a coin: turn the device over and go through the text.
- Touch the painting: hold the light bulb with your finger and unscrew it.
- Guess who this person is based on the things he uses: put the battery in the calculator. Enter the word BOSS.
- Close the image: under the cloud, get the white dot and place it in the upper right corner of the picture. Then, on one of the blades of the mill, find the red cross and place it there. Close the picture.
- Help the magician to remove the weights: click on the weights many times until they burst.
- Can you crack the code? 319.
- Complete the snowflake: just finish the picture.
- Which chest contains gold? move the word “Gold” to any chest and click on it.
- Protect the chick: put your finger on the chick and hold it a bit.
- Follow the instructions of the caveman.
- Pay with a coin: place a lemon and a portrait on the moon, then give it to the Witcher.
• Restore the supply of electricity
- Create a matching key: first select the first, then the fourth key samples.
- Score 12 with all the dice: shake the dice so that six fall on them.
- Turn on the light: touch and hold with one finger the wire break on the right, and with the other turn on the light.
- Destroy the fortress with three shots: shoot twice, then with two fingers increase the last core.
- Whose party is it: bring the cake to all young people. Who blows out the candles, he is the birthday man.
- How many letters have you recived: check the box and count the number of letters.
- Who has eaten the carrot: put hares on the scales. Who is heavier, he ate.
- Assemble burgers: catch the ingredients on the screen.
- Help to catch the criminal: hold down the “Chase” button, then click on the criminal and hold him.
- Knit the scarf on time: press in succession A — C — B — A — C — B — A — C — B.
- Buy the best house: combine identical houses to get a Villa.
- Pop the balloons: drag the balls to the word “pierce”.