If you want to enjoy the game, then the use of cheat codes is not the best idea. On the other hand, there are moments that are very annoying. In this guide you will find all the known cheat codes for modern strategy: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition.
How to activate cheats
Enabling cheats is very simple: just press the Enter key or click on the chat icon in the upper right corner. This will open the chat text box. Enter the code in the window that opens and press Enter.
- marco – this code allows access to view the entire game map.
- polo – completely removes the “fog of war” from the map. Reactivating the cheat will return the fog to its place.
- alpaca simulator – creates a strong unit that looks very similar to a llama.
- furious the monkey boy – creates a strong unit that can destroy buildings, but quickly dies after several hits.
- how do you turn this on – creates an “AC Cobra” on the field, which in turn fires bullets and has a large amount of HP.
- i don’t exist – creates a “penguin” with strong armor and high damage.
- i love the monkey head – creates a “VMDL” that cannot attack, but gives a good bonus to garrison attacks.
- to smithereens – calls on the Saboteur field.
- cheese steak jimmy’s – replenishes the supply of food by 10,000.
- lumberjack – Increases timber stock by 10,000.
- robin hood – Increases gold reserves by 10,000.
- rock on – increases the supply of stone by 10,000.
- ninjaconnor / ninjalui / rowshep – increases all resources by 1 000 000 (only one of the three cheats can be suitable for a single game).
- ! mute – silence.
- ! nomute is the opposite of silence.
- aegis – Resource research and collection is instant.
- black death – kills all other civilizations except yours, including allies.
- i r winner – the automatic victory of your civilization.
- resign – enter to automatically lose.
- torpedo XXXXX – destroys the selected civilization (X – civilization number from 1 to 8).
- wimpywimpywimpy – kills all your units, which leads to automatic loss.woof woof – turns birds (suddenly) into flying dogs. Does not